Diary of a Madman & Nico

Not insane or paranoid, this is a confession of the Children of the Sun.

Sunday, February 19




Horoscope for Gemini
19 Feb 2006
Don't get involved in other people's problems. You are best to avoid confrontations. You can accomplish a lot if you deal with other people's money or possessions today.

Kwiz.Biz Daily Horoscopes for your Blog


Just foolin around and hey sunshine if you are reading this just click on I wanna and you will travel..not fooling you \...These days are really happenin good for me...in terms of friends and family though very busy I shall very soon be opening my restaurant will update as and when...I have this friend and I wish you were here when I open my eatin place open...

1 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jerusha said...

I hope you meant 'moi' when you said sunshine! :) That's my sun sign by the way, so would you like to help me accomplish a lot by letting me deal with your finances and/or your posessions? :) I'm glad things are looking up for you..and remember good days always follow the nasty ones if you keep on hanging in there..'Into each life some rain must fall, Some days must be dark and dreary..'
I'll be home hopefully some time soon this year, I'll look for Mad Man's restaurant then!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home