Diary of a Madman & Nico

Not insane or paranoid, this is a confession of the Children of the Sun.

Thursday, December 15

I hate it when I am like what I am today...everything seemed like a tunnel vision, my girl went to a concert venue while I was at work and am damn pissed off, she talked non stop about how busy she was helping out the organisers, and I had lots of problems to solve and yea I am pissed off...She is going again 2moro and what a bloody joke it is for me because she told me, a month ago that her friends sister is getting married and its Important that she attends the wedding, now freak show is more important... From where I stand. I don't know how Important I am to her though she says she cares... And that for a joke like Bombay Vikings whose lead singer always seems to have a pitch problem- live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home