Diary of a Madman & Nico

Not insane or paranoid, this is a confession of the Children of the Sun.

Friday, December 16

I am a little not pissed today than yesterday... but I dunno my life is bogged down by a demented drunk, who craves attention from anybody,everybody... He lives with us but what a life he is living, drunk twenty four seven... Anything he does he expects some praise like a kid who does the same. The other day he brought home a bitch ( look what the cat dragged in...shit) and we kicked her out of our place and she asked for cash...yea a classic whore and a racist too... God, what a low life. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired of my demented brother who is more or less like Barney ( The Simpsons), He uses the phone all the time (I know I am bitching) and lord knows who he talks to till 3 am... and some people he meets are just like him... Men and Women.
And whatever he does, bad stuff, he says something like "I don't know what I did wrong" and I am hollering ...Find me the solution... killing him would be a sin.

1 Comments:

At 2:56 AM, Blogger Jerusha said...

Well well well..hello there fellow Aizawl blogger! Lots of angst there huh? I know the feeling. Maybe you need to get out for awhile, don't get me wrong, I love Aizawl, but it does get oppressive sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home